Sunday, November 18, 2007
Company for Christmas
Earlier this week, Jeanette and family made plans to come visit us for Christmas for a few days. Although this will be a short visit, it's always fun to be together with family during the holidays. Unexpectedly, Mom called today telling me that she was trying to talk Jean into coming out for Christmas and that Dad had already made up his mind that he was making the trip. Wow, can this be true? Am I dreaming? One thing that has really bummed me out about moving to Colorado is that we haven't been home for the holidays since leaving. Every year we justify it by promising to head East for the summer when we can enjoy the beaches, but there's something about celebrating Thanksgiving and/or Christmas with family that I've been really missing. So, needless to say I am anxiously looking forward to Christmas with my family. The only thing that would make it better would be Mom joining us... maybe she'll change her mind. I can only wish.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment