Thursday, May 21, 2009

So You Think You Can Dance

In the spirit of my favorite summer TV show returning for the season premiere tonight, I dug up some old video of the little guy. Well, the truth is I was importing all my videos and came across a really funny one of Sanjay at the lunch table that I wanted to share with you all which also happens to showcase my incredible singing voice.

The boy has always loved music. Even confined in his car seat at 8 months old, he'd find a way to squirm around to the beat of his favorite Indian song. We used to queue it up whenever he started fussing on long drives. Today if I dare try to drive around town running errands without the radio turned on, he'll call me on it. He once asked Katy while riding in her car, "Do you ever play music when you drive?" or something to that effect. If he starts to doze off on a long drive, I'll turn down the volume so he can sleep peacefully and he'll pop up and say "turn up the music".

One day when he's famous for something musical you can proudly say "I knew him when...". Now sit back and enjoy this video montage of his early years in music.

2 comments:

Tisha said...

That was so cute!! The transition between clips is great-where it looks like a film strip. Sanjay can dance! And his mama can(n't) sing! : ) The way you started the song at the end was very cool too. You're like a real (singing) cinematographer.

Katy said...

That is so cute. You are one GREAT editor! How fun!