Spent the morning folding laundry and other household chores while the kids played with a neighbor friend. From upstairs, I heard these snippets of conversation...
"Yeah, but I was the most powerful-est".
"Ok, I'll pause the game."
"And then you saw one of the good soldiers disguised as a cat".
"And I disappeared into my world of soldiers".
"We must destroy the good guys".
"Try to, my son".
"And you thought you saw a red mark under my bangs". (Harry Potter reference)
"So, that is your secret".
"Sanjay, we cannot talk to you 'cause we're up in heaven, but we're not dead".
And, then Bartee came home from golfing and I heard this...
"You were. That was your tent. You'd better put that up or I'll tell Mommy".
He's just one of them, only in a grown-up body that occasionally drinks beer. :)
1 comment:
If only you had a hidden camera in there too!!!
Post a Comment