The preschool puts together a lovely program for the parents at the end of the year. It was Sanjay's first time on stage and he did great. He was fully focused on performing and knew the lyrics to nearly every song. However, at home when I ask him to sing these tunes he can't seem to find the words. On the drive home, he let me in on his secret... he said, "Mom, when the teachers lips moved, I sing'd their lips". I put together a scrapbook page of the event...
2 comments:
Cute, cute, cute!! Great quote. I agree, Sanjay lights up a room!
how cute!! I remember Brandon's first big performance. He would sing the songs all day long at home and in the car, but when on stage he wouldn't sing a single word. I still remember listening to him sing "It's a grand ole flag." Except he always left the "ls" out of his words at that age. LOL
Post a Comment