Thursday, January 31, 2008

Wishing for Spring

I think this continuous streak of sub-zero weather has gotten to Priya... she is ready for spring. Either that, or she's ready for high school.

She brought this painting home from school today. The assignment was to paint something that they wished to come alive. (the inspiration for this project came from a book they read about a magic paintbrush that did just that)



"This is me as a teenager walking to the store. See the red things? Those are Easter Eggs. I'm going to the store to buy an Easter Egg basket and then I'll find all the hidden eggs." -Priya

2 comments:

Amy Jo said...

Oh I am wishing for spring as well! This is a beautiful painting and definately fridge material if not a frame!!!

dhuffer said...

I third that it for sure should have a place on the fridge. And YES Im ready from spring! Please!