On Thursday, for the first time in 8 years I'll be able to say to Bartee as I'm walking out the door... "I'm headed to work, see you later". I'm excited. I'm nervous. I'm anxious. All kinds of things are going through my head. Even though it's part time and should really only take up about 20 hours of my week, it's a big change from what we have going on now here at home.
There it is... my official uniform. If only I had the figure to go with it. I'll be able to cover up with the uniform black shorts though. I have been hired on as part of the aquatics team at the brand new Lifetime Fitness that's opening up here in town. It's exciting to be part of something that's just starting. There's a lot of buzz about it among the community, and the staff that I met so far have been lots of fun. This Thursday we are receiving equipment and they need us for "set up" which I can only imagine involves assembling lawn chairs or something fun like that. Maybe we'll get a chance to go down the slide, too. :)

1 comment:
Good luck Honey! We're all rooting for ya..
Post a Comment