Thursday, November 4, 2010

Candy Wrappers

That Sanjay is sneaky and he's a sweet freak... the combination at Halloween can be surprising.

Last year, Daddy caught him in a corner opening candy and stuffing them in his mouth. I think he thought since his back was to the kitchen he wouldn't be seen, but nonetheless he was caught and punished. Less than a week later, if I remember correctly, I was cleaning Priya's room and found a pile of wrappers in her closet. I re-assembled them for this picture:



A month later, I was vacuuming the living room and found this behind the humidifier:



This little boy gets away with so much more than his sister. Then again, he does push the limits whereas she tends to play it safe. In any case, I'm wondering where I'll find his droppings of evidence this year. :)

Anxiously looking forward to the next few weeks of housecleaning.

1 comment:

Louise said...

I NEVER have been able to figure out why kids don't just throw away the wrappers instead of stuffing them somewhere. If the wrappers were in the trash, I probably would have never realized what they were up to. KIDS!