Although the weather demanded it, this morning's plans did not include water. We went to the Zip Line or as the natives call it, the Zeeeep Line. We sailed over trees and water to 9 different towers in the adventure park. We did a monkey walk crossing and also traversed a narrow, very wobbly bridge. Bartee swung upside-down on at least one stretch. I got that on video, but the internet has been really flaky here, so I don't think I'll be able to upload that until we get back home. The zip line was a first for both of us and we had a great time. Luckily it was only for a few hours in the morning, so during the real heat of the day we were back at the hotel for some pool lounging and water volleyball.
Friday, July 2, 2010
It's Hot Out There Today
These are not the words you want to hear from a local when you are in a resort town in the tropics. While eating breakfast, sweat was forming on our faces and this was while we were sitting in an air conditioned restaurant. When our waiter commented on the heat, we felt slightly better about being such hot weather wimps.
Although the weather demanded it, this morning's plans did not include water. We went to the Zip Line or as the natives call it, the Zeeeep Line. We sailed over trees and water to 9 different towers in the adventure park. We did a monkey walk crossing and also traversed a narrow, very wobbly bridge. Bartee swung upside-down on at least one stretch. I got that on video, but the internet has been really flaky here, so I don't think I'll be able to upload that until we get back home. The zip line was a first for both of us and we had a great time. Luckily it was only for a few hours in the morning, so during the real heat of the day we were back at the hotel for some pool lounging and water volleyball.


Although the weather demanded it, this morning's plans did not include water. We went to the Zip Line or as the natives call it, the Zeeeep Line. We sailed over trees and water to 9 different towers in the adventure park. We did a monkey walk crossing and also traversed a narrow, very wobbly bridge. Bartee swung upside-down on at least one stretch. I got that on video, but the internet has been really flaky here, so I don't think I'll be able to upload that until we get back home. The zip line was a first for both of us and we had a great time. Luckily it was only for a few hours in the morning, so during the real heat of the day we were back at the hotel for some pool lounging and water volleyball.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment