The first few hours of the first day were filled with Priya's fun remarks like "Daddy I told you I want to review since this is my first time this year" and her crying because "Daddy is not letting me review, he's making me go in the trees".
And then Sanjay had a good wipe out in the deep snow in the trees. I think there was just one place on the whole mountain where the snow was deep in the trees and Sanjay found it. Of course, Daddy was about 176 yards ahead and therefore missed the whole thing. It took me about 10 minutes, some unnecessary yelling at Sanjay (he was only following Daddy) and a few years off the life of my back to get him out of that mess.
The afternoon went a lot more smoothly and everyone got their ski legs back. The weather was fantastic and the kid's moods were amazing.... all were warm and sunny.
We are headed up again this weekend for a 10 day trip, so expect more frequent blog posts and many more pictures of snow. Trying again this year to get my aunt and her family out here for a ski trip and the pictures seem to work well for this. We miss our old ski buddies.
Here are Priya and Sanjay at the top of a trail. Off in the distance, and by off in the distance I mean those teeny tiny white lines at the top of the photo, you can see some of the slopes over at Keystone.

For more photos of our Breck adventures, click here.
I took a fun little video of the kids riding the roller coaster hills in the Terrain park. It highlights Sanjay's mad ski skills maneuvering out of the way when Priya stopped on a dime in the worst of places.
1 comment:
So fun! I love Pria's little personality, "Daddy's not letting me review". How cute is that?
Post a Comment