Sunday, July 19, 2009

Family Reunion

We try to hook up with the family on our annual trip home. This year I left my camera inside. Can you believe it? I have personally taken no pictures of the event. Fortunately, my cousin Dana had her digital camera and she was snapping shots like crazy because after two years of ownership, she finally learned that the camera has a zoom function. :) Before she left, I snagged all of her pictures and here are the highlights...

She got a really cute picture of Sanjay and Sam (my youngest cousin, starting 9th grade this year). It's rare that you get either one of these boys looking at the camera, much less with a smile on their face.

sam-sanjay

You're more likely to end up with a photo like this when these two are your subjects.

goofy

She also got this lovely one of Priya... can you tell she just loves having her picture taken?



Among all the photos, I found a LOT of blurry ones and some great candids where no one is looking at the camera and some people are even picking their noses. Just kidding, but Dana is kind of known for walking around with the camera and just snapping away. You have to be careful. This has to be the best one from today... I cracked up when I saw it. What the heck is my Dad doing with that bungee cord? :)

bungee

Actually, I did have my camera out when our first guests arrived. Here they are: Cuteness Squared.

cuteness

Let's do it all over again next year!

No comments: