It's been a great family getaway so far. Now that Sanjay is comfortably on skis and has ditched his daily nap, we've been spending all day, every day on the slopes. It's been a long time coming, but we are finally enjoying this hobby again.
Today was spent at Vail where we received some much-needed fresh snow. It was just enough to improve the ski conditions but not too much to cause us trouble driving home. At the beginning of the day a ski instructor let us in on an area called "Chaos Canyon" where they take the ski school kids so we headed there first.


You too can ski with us through the canyon...
After lunch, Daddy headed off on his own and the kids and I finished the day a bit early. A lady from an Indianapolis ski club snapped this shot for us...
4 comments:
Chaos Canyon? I thought that's where I lived : )
How fun to watch Priya and Sanjay ski! They are really good, and look so relaxed. I guess kids don't use poles? So glad you're having a great time and enjoying your ski vacation!
Very nice picture of you 3 too.
There's no place like skiing, there's no place like skiing, there's no place like skiing. I'm clicking the heals of my ruby shoes but it's not working!!! Enjoy it all you can while the kids are young ... before you know it they'll be in high school and then off to college :( OMG nobody really warned me about this part of growing up. Sam wants to come out for a weekend LOL. I told him it's a little far for a weekend trip. He and the kids would have a blast though. I told Scott that we seriously need to think about a trip out next year ... maybe I'll be able to get into my ski pants by then. LOL
Hey thanks for posting sandy... I love the video the guys here at work watched it. We were laughing.....
Amy and I are REALLY looking forward to getting out there this weekend!!!
Can't wait!
Tisha... no poles for the little ones. It's just something else to get in their way. One instructor said Priya was ready for poles, but it was way too overwhelming for her on the chair lift. Too much to figure out! :)
Weez... seriously, next year you and the family should come out for a week of powder skiing. Would be so much fun to do another ski trip together. It's been about 6 years.
Dan... we'll be waiting for you. Looking forward to showing you around the mountains a bit before heading back home. See you soon!
Post a Comment