I'm not sure what happened this year... well, perhaps it is in part due to my addiction with Facebook and blogging... but Christmas really crept up on me. I didn't see it coming and therefore am about as unprepared as I've ever been for this monstrous event. (Sorry Mom and Dad, the house is a mess. Hopefully, that will resolve itself before your arrival on Tuesday.)
In preparation for the annual Natarajan newsletter, we did manage a Christmas photo shoot with the tripod, matching outfits, our decorated tree and a few seasonal props. But as of yet, nothing has materialized from that afternoon of smiles and self-timer flashes except loads of amateur photos with bad lighting taking up precious space on my ever-shrinking external hard drive. But, alas, I did find something really cool to do with the pics.
In lieu of actually receiving a real live letter in the mail from me this year, I ask that you accept my sincere apology for my utter laziness and enjoy this fun little holiday video instead.
To paraphrase the words of a really good friend in a far away land, "May the Easter bunny bring the tooth fairy over for a glass of eggnog this season" or, in other words, "Happy Holidays my Friends".
4 comments:
Oh girl, WHERE IS MY LETTER? :) That video was really good. Funny song. I won't call you for any best-friend-in-training-chats until after Christmas. Looks like you've got plenty to do. I'll be thinking of you though. I could never forget my BF!
See... this is all part of the plan. Now, *if* you receive a card from me you will be overjoyed. I am still planning to do them, but planning and following through are 2 totally different things. :)
Todd says this is weak...we need more than this short video. Bah humbug!
Don't worry. I managed to pull my shit together. The cards are all stuffed and addressed... just waiting for postage. :)
Post a Comment