
Translation: For dinner I like to have waffles, but Mom doesn't let me. My brother Sanjay likes it too.
It was on scratch paper on her dresser and I'm not sure when it was written. It's just her expression of a private thought since she never bothered to share it with Mommy or Daddy. Maybe I'll surprise her with a waffle dinner one night this week. Wouldn't that be fun?
3 comments:
Very cute! I found a few notes kind of like this in Brandon's room one time after he got in trouble. But it was more of a "Mom is mean and I don't like sitting in my room" kind of note. He is also constantly drawing pictures and leaving notes for me to find later. He really is a sweet child.
Yes, you should have waffles for dinner, soon! You could just serve them up without a word as if you always have waffles for supper.
I enjoy notes like that. Will actually be sad when they spell correctly because the way they write at this stage is pretty cute.
Okay...I love this...how great to find that note!
Post a Comment