The cheetah and the polar bear (Simon) were set up next to each other...

Her horse, Flowers, had the most comfortable set-up, a blanket with no fence around it...

She didn't have enough materials to build cages for the dogs (Sparky and Chocolate), so they were just leashed to stay in place.

Of particular interest was the rabbit's cage (seen there behind the dogs) where she built a really intricate "latch" to hold the hanging blanket in place. Let's zoom in and have a look at it...

She slid a bracelet over the bed post, then slipped a pair of scissors in that at just the right angle so she could then take a clothes pin to pinch the blanket up with the scissors. Voilá! The blanket stays up and the rabbit stays in.
Sanjay happened to be in the room when I was snapping these pictures of "The Club". When I finished he insisted that I also take a picture of his cars. He'd be disappointed if I didn't share that with you, so here you go...
1 comment:
Good for you for capturing the club. Now, you can always remember what might have otherwise been soon forgotten. How nice it will be for Priya and Sanjay to look back on later. It's so fun to see what they come up with. Great pictures of the cars also :) Tyden is looking at the computer screen as I type this and asking me if he can have cars like that too.
Post a Comment