Speedtest
Wow you're fast. We must be on the same wavelength this morning! Or else we both have a little too much time to spare!
ok, I did it over on Susan's blog first and then re-tried it for yours. Here's my new score:You type 409 characters per minuteYou have 77 correct words andyou have 2 wrong wordsNot sure how to get that cool pop-up you guys are getting....
that does not surprise me one bit because everytime you IM me i get carpel tunnel syndrome just trying to keep up with you TYPING !! : )
Oh I have to try this LOL don't look for my results though LOL
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Wow you're fast. We must be on the same wavelength this morning! Or else we both have a little too much time to spare!
ok, I did it over on Susan's blog first and then re-tried it for yours. Here's my new score:
You type 409 characters per minute
You have 77 correct words and
you have 2 wrong words
Not sure how to get that cool pop-up you guys are getting....
that does not surprise me one bit because everytime you IM me i get carpel tunnel syndrome just trying to keep up with you TYPING !! : )
Oh I have to try this LOL don't look for my results though LOL
Post a Comment